Monday, July 20, 2009

Meet Anthony's Attendants

BEST MAN...Brother Bob, who somehow missed out on being best man at my first wedding, is now in his rightful place as best man. He has always been there for me no matter how hard a situation has gotten...he, like all my fam, know what it means to be there for one another...i have truly been blessed to have him as my brother and my friend...and my backup....he will tell you the Flying M story if you ask, and its always best after a couple brews:)

A little about him...anyone that knows him well knows that life revolves around the Philadelphia Eagles.... haha well they are a close second to his kids and Rye anyways....but football season is huge....and UFC is huge....and he is also the yamhill county horseshoe champ:) He does concrete for a livin...thats a mans job! He works and takes care of his fam....he is a homebody for sure...and there is nothing wrong with that!


We have been through alot together and I'm sure there will be more to come...but we always have each other to turn to.






GROOMSMAN.....Kodie Goodwin....


Kodie and his sister Kealie are really two of the most important people from my past...they would be my stepchildren, although I hate that word, so I will partially claim them as my own, from my previous marriage....I learned so much with them....I was kodies little league coach and I loved watching him play sports....one of my favorite memories was raising "Creampuff" with him...that was a pig he had for 4H...sometimes we would go fishing and play video games or stomp around the house like Stone Cold Steve Austin HAHA but seriously he is one of the best people I have ever met...his heart has always been huge and he has always cared so much for everyone....my life is better having known the kodeman....






And now he is growing up into a fine young man...he is in college at Cal-Poly and plays lacrosse...and he is pretty darn good from what I hear...and I would expect nothing less from him....I always knew him and Kealie would be excel no matter what life had to offer them.


No comments:

Post a Comment