Wednesday, July 8, 2009

And she said yes...

Tony proposed to me on June 20th. We had talked about our future many times, however I must say I was very surprised! We were standing in my kitchen talking and being...well....kinda mushy;) He looks at me kind of funny and I ask whats up? He says "I am just trying to figure something out". He then tells me we should go outside for a minute. My heart dropped! The only reason for him to want to talk outside would be to...*gasp*...break up with me!! I went out side and sat down on the front porch, and then I was told to close my eyes. WHAT?! He kneels in front of me, and says "Huny, you are my greatest gift...will you marry me?" I was bawling, he was bawling....I look up and.....said YES! Just then, Ashleigh and her friends walk down the road and see me crying (Tony's back was to her) and SHE thinks Tony just broke up with me. Before she could lay a smack down on him, I held up my hand hand. She was like "My mom just got proposed to!!" All the girls started jumping up and down and screaming. What an exciting evening!

1 comment: