Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The kiddos

I thought I would take time to talk about 3 of my favorite subjects.....Ashleigh, Dustin & Aiden.....the 3 lights in my universe.

Ashleigh is 15 and to say she is my daughter would be an understatement. She is also one of my best friends. We have a very close relationship. (Think Rory & Lorelai from Gilmore Girls) When she talks to me, she doesn't hold much back....

Ash is outgoing, spirited, strong-minded, and a great leader. She volunteers for anything. She speaks her mind. She loves sports, specifically basketball & track. She doesn't care what other people think about her. She has plans to become a teacher in the future, she just isn't sure what to teach=)

Dustin is my middle man, he will be 14 in 2 weeks. He is VERY sports minded, loves watching them and loves playing them. He will be a freshman this year, and is slightly anxious about this new chapter in his life.

Dusty has now passed his sister and mom in height! It's a little weird to be looking UP to him when reprimanding him;-) He has been hitting the gym this summer, which is giving him some much needed confidence. He isn't really sure what he wants to do after high school, but I am sure it will have something to do with sports!

Aiden is 9 and my little fireball! He is almost always up to some sort of mischief=) He is extremely bright, and his teachers have told me that he is one of the smartest kids in class....the problem is...school bores him! He would much rather be at the swimming pool, or outside with his bike, or lifting up rocks in the yard in search of bugs, or snuggling with his momma;) He is definitely my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment