Friday, August 14, 2009

A little about the bride-to-be....


Well as you know, my name is Brandy=) I was born January 21st, 1977 in Cameron, Missouri. My parents split before I was a year old, and when I was 3, my mom packed all we had in her truck and we drove to Oregon, where she met up with my step dad. I lived in Beaverton with my mom and half brother until I was 13, that's when I was placed in the foster care system. After that I moved several times, before I ended up in Gaston where I went to high school and met my kids' dad. I did not graduate with my class, for me raising my daughter took priority. I did get my GED in 2006.



My bestie and I on the day I recieved my GED.




In 1997, I was reacquainted with my dad, and reconnected with my older brother. We have alot of making up to do....which is hard to do when so many miles separate us.

I love so many things, but right up there at the top of my list are God, my kids, (Tony of course!) and photography. I am blessed to be a work at home mom, I am a daycare provider and have been for 15 years. There isn't anything quite like being able to send your kids off to school with a hug and a kiss and greet them when they get home with a smile and fresh cookies(=






In my spare time (Do mom's really have this?) I love to read, and scrapbook and plan new adventures for my kids. I also enjoy writing, especially about things I have strong opinions about! Sometime in the (hopefully) near future, I will once again have a horse...another object to keep me busy...because quite frankly I don't think I am busy enough;-)

Some other things that make up ME are....working out, wine, camping, fishing, thunderstorms, music, singing ( although I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket), having someone brush my hair, cooking, dancing, the beach, being spontaneous, tickle fights, laughing so hard I cry, arguing, taking naps in the sun, road trips, snuggling with my kids in my bed, foot rubs, nachos, planning awesome parties for my kids, watching football, shooting hoops, dreaming, making smores with the kids in the back yard, babies, candles, getting my yard ready for spring, orchids, roses, lilacs, Ashleigh's wit, Dustin's sensitivity, Aiden's orneriness, my girlfriends, shopping, getting a pedicure, leaving a legacy for my kids, being right...ALL the time, dressing up for no reason at all, teasing people, animals...specially mine, BBQ's, and making a difference in the community.


There will be a pop quiz on all of this=)

No comments:

Post a Comment