Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Overwhelmed already!

I didn't really "plan" my first wedding. My dress was borrowed from my foster mom, and I had a few flowers and balloons for decoration, and we had a cake. Venue was my church at the time.

Tony & I have tentatively set a date for August 21st 2010. And now everything rushes to me at once...colors, venues, cake, food, attendants, flowers, hair styles, dress, music, wedding favors, guest lists....oh and the most important part for me....a photographer. Now this is the part that is REALLY getting under my skin. Being a photographer myself, I know how much work and time goes into shooting a wedding and editing the pictures. And I know I undercharge a little. But do people REALLY spend THOUSANDS of dollars on a photographer and NOT have all your images on a disc? I thought I had found one for $750...based on a friends recommendation...but it turned out to be LAST year's price:( This year's price is $1100. So the search continues......

So I have my dress picked out, our colors (pink & red) and our attendants are chosen. That's about it......

No comments:

Post a Comment