Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Engagement Party




Tony and I celebrated our engagement on August 29th, at the very lovely home of Mike and Diane McKeel in Gresham. If you did not get an invite, well it got lost in the mail. Seriously. I had very nice invitations made up, and the company was supposed to mail them individually to all of our recipients. I received a message from my mother telling me thank you for the beautiful engagement party invite......all 26 of them!! Needless to say, the company screwed up and mailed all the invites to my mother..in KANSAS!!! I found this out less than 2 weeks before the party. They will NOT be handling our wedding invitations.







Anyways, regardless of that small obstacle, we had a wonderful party. Good food, awesome friends and family and we could not have asked for a more beautiful location. Thank you Aunt Diane and Uncle Mike! And thank you Papa for your very sweet speech. I am honored to be joining such a wonderful and loving family. And there is also the fact that it was a reason to get my hair done and buy a new dress....and shoes;)



I get the feeling he kinda likes me.......



Tony & I and our sweet flower girls.




No comments:

Post a Comment